Competition Terms and Conditions
Premier Traditional Homes, under Prime Projects Construction Pty Ltd
ABN 27 624 395 704
1 / 90 Brunel Road
Seaford, Victoria 3807
Win A TV Competition
(hereafter referred to as “the competition”)
Total prize value: 1 x Hisense 50-inch R6 4K UHD LED LCD Smart TV
Total prize value throughout competition: 1 x Hisense 50-inch R6 4K UHD LED LCD Smart TV
Competition start date: Saturday 23rd November 2019
Competition close date: 12pm AEDT, Wednesday 18th December 2019
Who can enter
- The competition is open to anyone residing in Victoria.
- Employees and immediate family of Premier Traditional Homes are not permitted to enter.
How to enter
- Participants must enter their details in person at a Premier Traditional Home display home or enter online via the website, filling in name, number, email, postcode and answering a chance question.
- Participants must then submit their details into a sales officer at the display homes or submit the form online between 9am on Saturday 23rd November 2019 and 12pm on Wednesday 18th December 2019
Place, date, time and method of the draw
- One entry will be chosen at random as the winner. The winner’s entry must:
– have included their name, number, email, postcode and answered the chance question.
-be a valid entry (participants must be aged over 18 or, if under 18, must have filled in contact details for a parent or guardian who has authorised their entry).
- At 1 / 90 Brunel Road, Seaford, Victoria 3807 on Wednesday 18th December 2019.
How winners will be notified and how to claim the prize
- The winner will be notified by a representative of the Premier Traditional Homes team via email or phone, as provided in the contact details section of the entry.
- Winners will have 30 days to collect their prize from the Premier Traditional Homes Head Office or as arranged otherwise direct with Premier Traditional Homes. Winners must bring valid photo ID to verify their identity (if under 18, the parent whose contact details were provided on the entry must bring valid photo ID and another identity document which confirms that they are the parent or guardian responsible for the winner, such as a valid drivers’ licence and a Medicare card).
- Premier Traditional Homes staff may request photos of prize winners for publication on the Premier Traditional Homes social media pages. If winners do not wish to have their name and photo published, they must notify the Premier Traditional Homes staff.
- If the prize winner is unable to collect their prize within the timeframe specified above (30 days), they must notify Premier Traditional Homes staff in writing, stating when they will be able to collect the prize and why there will be a delay.
How results will be published
- With prize winners’ consent, winners’ names will be published on Premier Traditional Homes social media in a post that specifies the winner with a photo of them collecting their prize from the Premier Traditional Homes head officer or otherwise determined directly with Premier Traditional Homes staff.
- Participants who do not wish to be identified must notify the Premier Traditional Homes staff at the time of collecting their prize.
- Competition winners may also be published in Premier Traditional Homes marketing collateral, including but not limited to brochures, webpages, blog posts, social media posts and email direct marketing (EDM/email) campaigns. Winners who do not wish to be part of these must notify Premier Traditional Homes staff at the time of collecting their prize.
- If prize winners do not contact Premier Traditional Homes to claim (in writing) or collect (in person) their prize within 30 days, the prize will be placed back into the draw and a new winner will be chosen as per the method of the draw specified above.
- The new prize winner will be notified as per the method specified above and will have the same number of days to collect or claim their prize as any other competition winner.
Purpose of collection of information
- Throughout the competition, Premier Traditional Homes staff will collect personal information via the entry form primarily to identify prize winners and notify them about winning the prize.
- Personal information includes but is not limited to the entrant’s name, address, email address, phone number and, if under 18, parent or guardian’s name and contact details (phone or email).
- The information collected throughout the competition may, at Premier Traditional Homes absolute discretion, be used by Premier Traditional Homes staff for marketing purposes. Examples of how this personal information may be used may include contacting entrants for marketing purposes such as but not limited to testimonials. These details will be kept in strict confidence and will be used only for competition purposes or marketing purposes as outlined here.