This house has true street appeal with its traditional façade featuring real bluestone pavers. The Camberwell is all class.
• Inside are four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three spacious living areas.
• The formal lounge has a welcoming fireplace and built-in bookshelves while the family room features a large built-in entertainment unit.
• A period-style kitchen boasts Caesarstone bench tops, a freestanding Glem oven and a walk-in butler’s pantry.
• Both the family and entertainment rooms open out to a large covered outdoor area. Inside the master bedroom is a beautiful decorative plaster ceiling panel.
• A walk through robe leads to a premium ensuite complete with oversized shower and his and hers double vanity.